APA 75/74 2M
|APA 75/74 2M|
|Weights & Dimensions||Metric|
|Operation weight CECE *||950 kg|
|A = Machine length||1142 mm|
|B = Machine width||740 mm|
|C = Machine height *||1350 mm|
|Centrifugal force||75/40 kN|
|Required oil quantity||150 l/min|
|Required operating pressure max||250 bar|
|Maximum back pressure||10 bar|
|Recommended size of the carrier||12–25 t|
|* with mechanical positioner|
The APA 75/74 2M is a productive tool that offers the operator the opportunity to change between two different working modes.
High amplitude allows the machine to work with the greatest compaction force and most efficiency on substructure work. Lower compaction force can be used when working in sensitive areas, such as over pipes or where a high vibration force could damage surrounding buildings.
Equipped with a standard hydraulic 360° infinite rotating motor, the machine is suitable for excavators from 10 tonnes to 40 tonnes. This allows the use of machines in diverse conditions and on smaller jobsites where space is tight but heavy compaction power still is required.
- Two compaction frequencies in one machine
- Patented vibration limitation system protects the excavator frame and operator
- Self-blocking mechanical rotating device
- Rubber bushings prevent metal-on-metal contact under extremely high pressures
- Runs on hydraulics, reducing emissions and fuel consumption
- Maintenance-free exciter unit
- Available without rotary device for excavators that are already equipped with a tilt rotator